Pages

Work?! Go to work?!

Monday, June 19, 2006

Ah, monday.. My usual mondays are never relaxing. It's a nice change, despite the fact that it'll only last for a month. Such cool morning weather we have today.. Perfect for sleeping in. Haha!

However, my mom and dad are requesting that I go to work at my dad's office for at least 2 weeks and not waste my holidays away. Sigh, work was on the last thing on my mind. The pay is good, I could use the money but then much of my holiday bliss and time for myself will go out the window. I really want the break. Watch football, improve my guitar, spend time with friends. Any advice?


Raymond's coming in 15 minutes time. *shudder*

5 noodle(s) ordered!!:

Anonymous said...

hurm...i didn't know you work...
erm..i'm bad at giving advise/advice..
but i'll pray for you...

Hannah said...

what are the hours like? 9 to 5?

Justin Currynoodles Lee said...

Ya man. By the time I'm home it'll be like 7pm. Sigh.. No life...

Did I mention the ride back with the KTM at 5pm is murder?

Anonymous said...

haha...well,we shall see..
maybe i shall come over ur house jam for fun..
then record..
wah,shiok!

Hannah said...

9 to 5 for TWO weeks??? wow.what a way to spend the holidays!