Pages

Post-Examination Bliss

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Now that my exams are over, there are a few goals i want to accomplish before my break ends :

Go back for guitar classes
After almost 3 years of self learning, I want to go back for guitar classes. There's so much there is to learn. Now would be the best time to go for classes since there's no deadlines to keep up with (for now at least). More time to practice too. It may only be for a month or so but who knows, I might try to keep it up even after uni starts again. I'd like to improve my lead guitar skillls, learn some theory, polish techniques. Which brings me to my next goal...

Start writing songs!!
I've always wanted to write my own tunes, Uncle Ng Wah Lok was such an inspiration! What better time to start than now? With the many hours i have to sit around and bum I could at least do something more fruitful with it. I shall come out with at the very least (hopefully) 1 song by the end of my holidays.

Exercize!!
Yes.. I would love to shed the belly that i have, and with some luck get some muscles there as well. Haha! My determination to keep fit and healthy has never lasted any more than 10 days. Better get started now before i'm become 40. Heart and health problems are never pleasant. I shall exercize every alternate day and maybe eat more healthly (highly unlikely about the eating part). At least now I'm out of reach from the glorious Beef Chow Fan they sell in college. Ahh...... Beef Chow Fan...

That's all for now. It's getting late, need to wake up for Fathers Day practice.

0 noodle(s) ordered!!: