Pages

Happy Fathers Day!

Sunday, June 18, 2006

I am one step closer to my first goal. Just got off the phone with my next guitar teacher. So it's set, I have someone to teach me guitar for the next month or so. He will be coming tomorrow afternoon to evaluate my guitar playing before starting lessons. I haven't felt this pressured in awhile. I was told to prepare some material to show him how far I am with my guitar playing.

Yo, what to show him la?..

Despite the stress I'm really looking forward to it. Must prepare some material tonight..

It has been a blessed fathers day. I dare say my eyes welled with tears while praying for my dad. Kudos to Crissy who saved fathers day with her song. I'm so envious of her, haha. I'm sure she did her dad proud. Too bad the photos with the lyrics which were supposed to be shown on the OHP suddenly screwed up despite Jon's hard work preparing them. Poor Jon, he was working on the photos during the whole message. How stressed it must have felt. Haha. I saw the picture with Uncle Sim, Simon and Shanice. So adorable..

To the musicians if you are reading this, job well done! =) I'm sure you made your earthly and heavenly father smile. Simon, you're so soft la... haha.

It felt nice to hug my dad. I don't usually do. I pray that I'll have the patience and obedience to be a good son.

I'll go prepare for tomorrow now.. Haha.

1 noodle(s) ordered!!:

Anonymous said...

hello justin!
Father's Day rox in church!!
Crissy's song made me cry..
actually,i cried 1/2 the sermon(starting from Uncle Kah Wan's all the way until Uncle Kok Keong finished)
then,stop crying a while adi..started laughing at how adorable the kids are...hehe..so cute!!!kawaii!
but then,started crying again..
crissy's song is ssssooooo touching!!!
i couldn't stop crying wei!!hahax...good job man,y'all!
God Bless..!
and oh yes,thank you for the advice/advise for my blog.. =D
you've helped me a lot...tq!