Pages

TOTTI!!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

TOTTI!!








Notice I put the thumb-sucking picture twice. Lol..

Too bad Aloisi missed that overhead kick. That would have been a beautiful goal for Australia.. It must have been sad for them, they played so smoothly compared to Italy. Oh well.. Tough luck. I'm kinda glad Totti scored, I was too lazy to spend another half hour in front of the telly. Haha.. What were the odds? To get a penalty kick 30 seconds before full time. I was almost certain that I would have to watch for another half an hour.

Raymond is coming tomorrow. Die la.. My silent night is pathetic..

I still have tomorrow morning to polish it up. If I were Daryl, who would I do it?..

2 noodle(s) ordered!!:

Anonymous said...

didn't see the match... so kesian australia. last minute somemore. oh well, germany vs argentina coming up!:)

Justin Currynoodles Lee said...

yeah man!! Friday!! Die la, sure can't wake up for COPA IBA. lol