Pages

tag

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I got tagged by Mr. Tan. I have a 5 hour break to burn anyway, so here goes!!

Real name: Justin Lee Ju Wei
Nickname: Currynoodles (it seems to stick with people here), Kari_mee, Ju, Jus Tin Nanas, Nas, Kor, Paul (only with Maisie), Nick (Li Heng says I look like a Nick).
Married: Haha, God willing in a few years.
Male/Female: I'm quite sure I'm male although Xin thinks otherwise. Since I'm not particularly fond of man stuff like football nor cars, my sexuality is often questioned.
High school: Sekolahku Subang Utama, Mencari Ilmu, Hingga Berjaya. Graduated 2004.
College: Previously in Sunway College for my MUFY course, then moved on to Monash Uni Malaysia and now currently in Monash Uni Clayton!
Short or long hair: Short or Medium length. I'm so bad at styling my hair!
Are u a healthy freak: heh, no.. xP Think it's obvious when you see the amount of food I consume each day.
Height: 179cm which is about 5' 10". My dream of being a 6 footer goes unaccomplished. I am still growing horizontally though.
Do u have a crush on someone?: For the last 3 years on one gal. =D
Do u like yourself: Generally yeah. =) Of course there will be times you'll feel unhappy of yourself, think everyone goes through that.
Piercings: Never had the urge to do so, a good thing I believe. My parents will probably disown me if I came back with one. xD
Righty of lefty: Not left.

First....

Surgery: None yet, thankfully. Hope it stays that way. I'm a little phobic of surgeries, especially after watching a documentary of cases where you're still conscious during the operation because of insufficient anesthesia dosage. Scary stuff.
Piercing: Not that I can remember.
Person u see in the morning: Back home it would be Judson. Roommate ma. =D Here most of the time it's my classmates.
Award: My 5A UPSR award in primary school. hahahaha, so late. Overachiever I know.
Sport u join: Badminton I think, I've always sucked at sports.
Pet: My hamster Herbie! hahaha, I chose him because he one of the few hamsters who could stand upright. SO CLEVERRRRR!! hahaha..
Vacation: Really can't remember. Have to ask my parents. I have plenty of photos of vacations I don't remember when I was really young.
Concert: Linkin Park, LIVE in KL! hahahaha, it was HUGE! What a night that was. Thank you Dougie for getting me tickets on my birthday a long time ago. =D
First crush: hahaha, so shy to answer. April, a girl from my class in std 1.

Currently...

Eating: Tim Tam's: Double Coat. It's on special at Coles.
Drinking: Water to fight the Tim Tam.
I'm about to: Revise my C programming in the labs later.

Your future...

Want kids: Hahaha, this I've planned a long time ago. 2 is my ideal number. First one must be a cute daughter! Followed by a son with the name Issac or Nathan. lol.
Want to get married: Yes please. xP
Careers in mind: Engineering and Technology, Law maybe if time permits?

Which is better?

Lips or eyes?: Eyes
Hugs or kisses: hugs. kisses. erm.. both together? xD
Shorter or taller?: Shorter, hahaha. I'd feel odd if she's taller than me. lol. Then again, I'll probably get used to it.
Romantic or spontaneous: Being spontaneous seems romantic to me. haha.
Sensitive or loud: Sensitive, of course.
Troublemaker or hesitant?: Hmm... Not too sure. Don't cause too much trouble can already.

Have u ever....

Kissed a stranger?:
Nope, as Douglas would say "no skill". haha.
Drank bubbles: hahaha, can't remember if I tried.
lost glasses/contacts: Not yet, I always need my glasses. I'm so blind without it, so I've never lost it before.
Ran away frm home: Always wanted to when I was in primary school. Lol.. I was quite the brat, but no. Never had the guts. =P
liked someone younger: I think my crushes have always been the same age.
liked someone older: Nope, I'd only imagine they'll think of me as a small boy. Xin already does that with her being only 7 months older than me. hahaha.
Broke someone's heart: Unfortunately yes. =(
Been arrested: hahahaha, nope nope. I'm a good boy.
Cried when someone died: So far, it hasn't been anyone really close and dear to me. I really won't know how I'll react.

Do u believe in...

Yourself?: A lot of the times no. Must be more confident.
Miracles: After somehow miraculously passing my last math subject, absolutely. xD
Heaven: Yes.
Santa Claus: Until I was about 6, hahaha. I used to wonder how does he give Malaysian kids presents when we have no chimney. hahahaha! xD
Magic: evil? yes unfortunately.
Angels: yeap. =)

Answer truthfully..

Is there someone u want to be with right now?:
I think you can read me like a book. xD

Do u believe in God?: In a loving savior who gave his life to save unworthy me? yes. =)

Tag 5 ppl:
1) Xin (Very unlikely, lol.)
2) Crissy
3) James
4) Toong
5) Christina


I tag YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!~ xD

0 noodle(s) ordered!!: