Pages

Picture post.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

A quick one before bed, I have camp tomorrow and half my wardrobe is hanging to dry.. (-_-) How you wish everything can be dumped into a dryer..


It didn't arrive today!! lol, I'm so optimistic when it comes to my online purchases. Usually they arrive the day I predict, but not for this one. Guess I'll pick it up after camp. Shucks, oh well. =)

My room.
A few pictures of my room for those who have been asking for it.

My room.
Another part of my room, with some photos on the wall. My goal is to fill that wall up. =D It looks much bigger in reality though for some reason. Looks awfully miserable in the photo. lol.

My room.
My $9 poster starring Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford! My first and most favorite Star Wars movie! There are other posters in the stairway too like Shawshank Redemption, Ghostbusters and Pulp Fiction!

Possum!
One of the possums that got stuck at the common room. That's its attacking pose, lol. We were laughing at how cute and adorable it is when it was probably scared for its life. xD Looked like it was posing for us.
Cheer Up Emo Kid.
The first thing that came to my mind when I saw it, CHRISTINA!! xD

Nuts
My current favorite shirt, hahaha.

Miss Sing Ping's Birthday!
Sing Ping's 21st birthday! So nice of her to invite us all!

Miss Sing Ping's Birthday!

Miss Sing Ping's Birthday!
Beng looks excited. xD The ice cream at Sofia's is a monster!
Miss Sing Ping's Birthday!
Shimpei, Nakata look-a-like.

lolcat
Lucy, Grace's cute cat. My first attempt at a lolcat. Now to implement broken grammar.
Hip Hop
Hip Hop yo!


Okay, I better got some sleep. See you in 4 days! =D



1 noodle(s) ordered!!:

Anonymous said...

hi, where did you get that cheer up emo kid shirt from? saw people wearing it, its really cute. please reply me back at purplesmigs@gmail.com, would reaaaally appreciate it (:

-bernice