Pages

A guest post.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Much to my surprise, Xin actually filled up the tag! lol. xD However since she doesn't have a blog to put it in, she has requested the Noodle Shop to host her post. =D

Presenting! Miss Lee Xin Xin! xD

Assignment No#1 - Answer the questions given below.

Lecturer : Mr Justin aka Matt

Dateline : March 12 , 2008.

Real name: Lee Xin Xin

Nickname: Xin

Married: Err.. no. Not now!

Male/Female: Female.

High school: MGS!!!! “oh mgs our school most dearr…..”

College: The One Academy in Communication Design

Short or long hair: I like both!

Are u a health freak: ahhahaha.. I wish I am. I wanted to be one before. Only lasted for a few weeks. LOL. I’m sure Justin can testify to that.

Height: 162cm, 5 feet 4” I think. Not too sure. Haha..

Do u have a crush on someone?: Used to have crushes. But that’s a long time ago. Oh ya! He’s at aussie! The same as crissy’s. LOL…like his talent. Although I’ve not heard him play anything. Haha. I just realize I’ve similar crushes with my friends. Funny.

Do u like yourself: Okok la. Hahaha. Sometimes.

Piercings: 2 pairs! I feel like getting another one. Hmm…

Righty of lefty: I use the left to draw kids drawings. Haha. So its both?


First....

Surgery: Noooo. Don’t want any!!

Piercing: std3? Cant really remember. I know its before std 5.

Person u see in the morning: Sometimes my sis, sometimes my psp. Haha. Tht’s if my psp is a person.


Award: Kindergaten sports. Got 2nd / 3rd(cant remember) for eating the fastest. I know loo yeen got first. hahahaha.. I can still vividly remember that event; my sis n mom screaming their lungs out telling me to eat faster because I was taking my own sweet time. Hahaha. I was enjoying the biscuits! Couldn’t help it. But of course I sped up. That’s how I got that award.

Sport u join: Badminton. Hahaha..

Pet: Cat. Qury the 1st. hahaha.. We had 4 Qurys. I miss the 4th one.

Vacation: Bali when I was std3. I don’t mind going back there! Beautiful, beautiful place. The beach especially!!!!

Concert: None. Unless the MPOs I went to are considered as one.

First crush: LOLLOLLOL XD. Same as Ee May!! Ask her if you want to know.


Currently...

Eating: Air. Haven’t eaten anything.

Drinking: saliva. Lol. Sounds so disgusting. Sorry.

I'm about to: order lunch later.

Your future...

Want kids: yeah.

Want to get married: yeah..haha

Careers in mind: Motion graphic designer, teaching arts and craft, and baking. Haha.. so different.


Which is better?

Lips or eyes?: Eyes

Hugs or kisses: Can I have both? Lol. I know! I’m greedy. Haha..

Shorter or taller?: TALLER!!!!! I love tall guys. The taller the better. But max 1 head taller than me la. Haha..

Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous. I LOVE spontaneous trips!

Sensitive or loud: Sensitive. But loud at times. Or else too quiet la.

Troublemaker or hesitant?: a bit of a trouble. Hahaha. More exciting.


Have u ever....

Kissed a stranger?:
Nooo.. dont want to.

Drank bubbles: yeah. the froth from the beer. Or soft drinks.

lost glasses/contacts: nope.

Ran away frm home: haha..nope.

liked someone younger: ya. Currently in love with that someone. hahahaha..

liked someone older: of course.

Broke someone's heart: Unfortunately yes. =(

Been arrested: hahahaha, nonono..

Cried when someone died: yeah. a lot of times.


Do u believe in...

Yourself?: A lot of the times no. Must be more confident. (lol..ciplak from Justin)

Miracles: yeah..

Heaven: Yes.

Santa Claus: nope.

Magic: Illusion kind. N I believe that black magic exists.

Angels: yup. =)

Answer truthfully..

Is there someone u want to be with right now?:
YAH! But he’s not here. Sobs.

Do u believe in God?: YUP!

Tag 5 ppl:
1) susu cap ibu
2) grandpa peanut
3) en
4) eemay
5) wei jin

6)Josh

Have a good night! =)

1 noodle(s) ordered!!:

Anonymous said...

Not fair.. she doesn't have a blog! :/