Pages

Easter, Sorento and Mazes!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Wah.. it's been awhile since my last update. Sorry Ken. xD I also didn't realize.

Just transfered half a gig worth of photos to Flickr. =D Take a look at our latest escapade!

Well, since Jon tagged me.. hehehe, let me start off with this.


First name: Justin, Ju Wei

Last name: Lee (I feel like I'm filling out a bank form.)

Birthdate: 13th October 1987. (nudge, nudge. xD)

Gender: Male, last time I checked.

Favourite colour: I have so many brown items of clothing Jon keeps teasing me about it. lol. I just like brown, i feel drawn to it. When i turn a brown shirt to see its design I expect something amazing. Maybe it's a colour-blind thing.

Favourite animal: Cats. And no it's not because Xin loves cats! haha. Her love for cats know no bounds. Imagine being allergic to cats and still insisting to own one! Madness.. My family had a cat before we had Autumn.

Favourite subject: Back in school, Physics. Hehehe.. Currently, ECE4044 - Telecommunications Protocol. xD

Favourite country: There's no place like home. =) I'm growing quite fond of Australia actually, but it won't beat home in a million years. xD

Favourite place of vacation: Ooo.. I'm really really enjoying my 1 year holiday here. lol. I also enjoyed the Hanoi vacation with Xin and her uncle and aunt. I just enjoy traveling in general, must have got it from my dad. =)

Favourite ice cream flavour: The mess hall here sell this magical "English Toffee" flavour. IT'S-THE-BOMB.

Favourite TV series: Used to be Heroes and Prison Break (season 2 was nonsense but season 3 picks it up again!). Currently lovin' House (starting season 4!!) and Harvey Birdman. xD

Favourite sport: Err.. wasn't much of a sports person. If it's as a spectator then I'd say American Football.

What...

…were you doing at this time last week?: Just came back from Easter Camp, exhausted but content. =)

…are you planning to do next: Talk to Xin over Skype and finish part of an assignment.

…is it that you wished you had: Tons of cash to bring family, close friends and those I love here to Australia. xD If only I could..

…is your ambition: To live a full and happy life, enjoying every moment with simple pleasures and to glorify the Lord.

…animal are you most afraid of: I've always had this thing against spiders. Not big ones though, I'm more afraid of the smaller ones. lol. Watched too many black widow documentaries as a kid. xP If I see one before I go to sleep I MUST KILL IT first.

…are you most afraid of in your life: Not being financially capable to support my (current and future) family. I find this a funny fear at my age, but it's true.

…is the most embarrassing thing so far in life: Hahaha, I really can't recall anything at the moment. I'm sure they are a few but my mind has a tendency to block off those kind of memories. lol.

…is it that you've always wanted to do but didn’t have the chance: Like Jon, play in an open mic night or better still, a large concert event. I don't feel good enough though, lol. But hey, who can stop me from dreaming? =D There's an Open Mic event coming up in the Halls next month. Hmm...

If you were given the chance to do anything right now what would you do (regardless how long it takes and how expensive it is): Like I said, buy everyone back home a ticket to Australia and go on a holiday across the land! hahahaha! xD

I tag:
Xin
Crissy
Boon
Li Heng
Jian Wei



What have I been up to? Well, the last week has been our Easter break. Here easter is quite a big deal. Back in Malaysia most people and retailers don't really care. Here all the malls and shops decorate their premises with smiling easter bunnies colorful chocolate eggs and the wonderful 4 letter word "SALE". How on earth did the customs evolve from Christ's resurrection to Easter bunnies?? The eggs I kinda understand, but bunnies??

The first few days of the holidays went to the OCF Victoria Easter Camp. It was a truly a refreshing time, being purely a camper in a long time. =) It leaves you more receptive to the Lord's voice, kind of like the Mary & Martha story. When you're too tangled up with things that need to be done in camp you sometimes miss out on what's important, like just sitting at the Lord's feet at listening. I certainly had a fruitful time there. =D



Lots of new friends made and met a few familiar faces too! Much to my surprise, Joel Lee and John were also at camp!

Another fun event during the holidays was the MRS (Monash Residential Services) Trip to Sorento beach and the Enchanted Maze Gardens! Hahaha. Such fun it was! xD

The enchanted maze gardens are like nothing I've seen before, they have HUGE mazes that you only see in cartoons like Alice in Wonderland. Perfect for the self-claimed "Raja Puzzle" kind. xD Check out their website! The place was wonderful for taking nonsense photos, which was exactly what we did!









Such fun the place was. How I wish the subang people were here! lol.


2 noodle(s) ordered!!:

Anonymous said...

Boon = me?

Justin Currynoodles Lee said...

Boon = you. xD