Pages

A short one.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Currently uploading about 100MB worth of new pictures to Flickr. My internet bill was about 14 dollars this month, not too bad considering the speed they provide and the 200+ pictures I've uploaded. Fortunately there's the student network to get movies and music from. One of the articles in the bill was labeled Counter-Strike. Must have been that 1 hour session of Team Fortress 2. xP The ping was brilliant, what wonderful connection. But for 2 dollars for an hour?! Think I shouldn't play anymore.

Pray for Leslie, one of my stairway mates. Just broke his foot yesterday in a Judo incident. He'll need surgery to put some metal in his leg to hold it in place. (ouch..). Just when easter break is starting too! Poor guy. =( Get well soon Leslie!

I just bought an MP3 player off Ebay.com.au. hehehe.. After much searching and online review reading I've decided to purchase the refurbished Creative Zen 8GB model. What happened to my BluffPod you ask? The darn thing won't hold charge anymore, making it nothing more than a 2GB thumbdrive, lol. At least it still can be used for a thumbdrive. Hoping it arrives tomorrow! hehehehe..

Easter Camp is this Friday! Looking forward to it I must say. =D I haven't been in camp for awhile. Not to mention the week long easter holiday! Must make use of it to go to the gaming expo. Just found out that one of the girls in my cell group has a DS. hehehehe.. It's been awhile since I played it with anyone, last being John and Jane. I miss you Jud and Ken! What more she was playing Pokemon, all the more it reminded me of Jud and Ken.

And tomorrow's Xin's birthday as well. =D Since she reads my blog more frequently now, Happy Birthday dear!! hahaha. The 21st birthday, what timing to be away. =( sigh...

I'll post again when more pictures are up. =)




0 noodle(s) ordered!!: