Pages

University Rants..

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Exactly two weeks without posting, my apologies.

Well.. my Finals are in exactly 2 weeks as well..

Ah? 2 weeks.. Coincidence??

Can't fully blame me either, there were days I wanted to update. On those days Blogger decides not to let me update. Sigh..

The week has been murder. I have 5 assignments due tomorrow. FIVE!! What are they nuts? Can't they leave us alone to study for our final papers?? No wonder the failing rate for E&E engineering is through the roof..

Tomorrow so happens to be our presentation day for our drum synth circuit as well. The darn thing caused us plenty of misery.. It has not shown any signs of functioning until about 3 days ago, when my lab partner somehow managed to obtain a soft but obvious beat sound coming out of the speakers. Heck, it sounded more like someone twanging a rubber band but we didn't care. We were just glad it finally worked. Much celebration followed..

However, our joy was short-lived. The next time we tested it, it didn't work at all. After spending hours troubleshooting we've only managed to obtain a small output (indicated by a blinking LED) but no sound was to be heard. =(

Sigh... God knows how many hours we've put into that thing. Sigh.. we can only hope for the best tomorrow.. Who knows, maybe it'll sing again..


This image was shamefully stolen from Alvin's Blog. =P
Couldn't find anything better from Google.


Volume One of Heroes has finally come to an end.. I felt it could have been better. Oh well.. So looking forward to Volume 2: Generations! =D Unfortunately as Alvin mentioned it won't be out till September.. Sigh... By then I'm already halfway through my second semester.

In the meantime, Soo Hwa has passed me Ouran High School Host Club to watch.. Guess it'll do while waiting for Heroes..

As gay as it looks I found one of the episodes to be really entertaining. So random, my kind of humor. =D

Well, that's all the time I have. Back to assignments for me..


0 noodle(s) ordered!!: