Pages

Celebrating 100 posts and counting!!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

According to blogger, this would be my 100th post.

100.. wow.. =D

The Noodle Shop - Celebrating a hundred posts!!

See Crissy!! This is NOT a hangat-hangat tahi ayam thing!! =p

Gah.. Up till now, Photobucket is still not working well.. Sigh. Guess I'll have to stick with Bloggers image uploading service.

Kill the fattened calf!! =D I've just finished tidying up this beast of a circut..



It's our Electronics mini-project, a drum synth circuit! Haven't tested this bad boy yet. When given an electrical signal of over 3 volts, it's supposed to give off a drum sound. Can't wait to give it a shot! We're hoping that when we apply a periodic sine signal into it, it'll give us that "oonst oonst oonst" rhythm. xD

My fingers were sore after using a pair of scissors as a wire-stripper. Darn lady in the hardware shop conned me! The wire-stripper she sold me is better of as a nail clipper. No wonder she gave me a discount..

As a pat on the back to myself, I raided the fridge and found this..

Ahh.. Reminds me of the days things used to be so simple.. =)



The Luigi Story


Haha, I had a good laugh with this one. Think fans of the old school Mario series will find this funny. Poor Luigi!! Didn't know he attempted hip hop! Lol..


0 noodle(s) ordered!!: