Pages

Flaming!!

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Went for jogging with Hannah again today. Unfortunately I also went for steamboat dinner with Ammar and Celina. Talk about one step forward, two steps back. Lol..

Flaming at Sunway is getting better!! And the charge of RM17.50 per person is now inclusive of drinks! Pretty cheap for a "eat all you can, drink all you like" steamboat if you ask me. Not to mention the ice-cream there is in abundance unlike Talipon.

Nothing beats that black-sauce chicken in the other steamboat place in Sunway though.. Haha, awesome stuff..

It's always nice following Ammar and Celina out for a meal. There's always something funny to talk and laugh about. It's times like these I'll try to catch up with them. I miss the usual gang so badly, Kin Leong, Han Yee, Anton and all. I treasure all the many wonderful memories being classmates with them for two whole years. The holiday trips, the sleepless nights at my place doing projects, either building newspaper bridges or calculating the resultant sheer stress acting on our truss beam.. Haha. Oh how I miss it all.. =)

And I gave it all up just to do Electronics and Computer Engineering? Sigh.. I should have chosen Mechanical Engineering..



0 noodle(s) ordered!!: