Pages

Nouilles de cari

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Wow.. I've churned out 4 posts in 4 days. I'm on a roll man..

Well, a bad time to be on a roll really. Less than 4 weeks to my first final paper. ECE2061 - Linear Electronics. *Shudder*..

My friend actually told me that he thinks the subject is fascinating. (me in response: WHAT?!?!) Half the time I have no comprehension on the words that come out of Miss Rini's (actually, Dr. Rini) mouth. Then again, my friend IS a 100% scholarship student with a 92% average.

He has saved our butts quite a few times for the last 2 semesters. Brilliant guy.. Great teacher too. He has helped us fathom the many mysteries of mathematics and engineering.

Then again, it must be stressful being him. For one thing, Monash only provides the scholarship if your performance is up to par. If he gets anything below a 90% average they'll reduce the scholarship they're giving him. Imagine the dread he must feel when group projects don't come out so hot.. Poor guy.




It seems to be a trend to put up a few words of some foreign language in MSN nicknames lately. Judith has "Dio e Fidelel" beside hers. Another pal has "Carpe Diem" beside his. Yet another friend, Aish has "la Cappy de la Nior".


All sounds pretty canggih.. Though I don't have a clue what they mean.

So using AltaVista's Babel Fish, I decided to make my own.

---- "Rodillo picante del atún.." ----

What does it mean you might ask?

Spicy tuna roll..
*grin* In Spanish in fact!

And how about "Nouilles de cari"?

Currynoodles in French. Amazing what technology can do these days huh? =)





0 noodle(s) ordered!!: