Pages

I hate you Ammar...

Sunday, May 06, 2007

A MG rover 2 seater convertible, for 50 thousand..

A gorgeous 1.8L turbo for 50 grand..

Celina called me a minute ago, telling me if I wanted to see something cool. She told me they were on the way to my place.

Lo and behold, a shiny sports car drove in and parked in front of my house at 11.30 in the evening.

As of this moment, I reallyyy don't like you Ammar.. Lol..

Apparently his uncle (who owns 3 Ferrari's and 5 planes btw..) sold it to him rather spontaneously after they failed to find a nicer car for him. 50 k..

Ammar told me he's rather eccentric as well. He once had a fantastic modified Mini Cooper which cost him 400 thousand in total. His friend liked it a lot, so he offered it to him for 40 thousand. 40!!!!



Before they went off, Ammar told me his uncle still wants to sell off his Mazda Miata for 40 thousand, probably less...

What are my chances if I sell off the Honda City and beg my parents on my knees I wonder.. Lol



0 noodle(s) ordered!!: