Pages

roar!

Saturday, January 12, 2008

IMG_0153


Yum yum..

Think I'll start placing pics through flickr from now on. It's slightly more convenient. I won't have to upload the picture into Blogger.

The sizes are a problem though, Medium is too big and Small is too small. The only solution I see is editing the HTML for the picture size when I post it, quite a hassle. Wonder if there are any other alternatives.

I love how you can see more details about the picture with flickr. Helps you learn from the pros who take much nicer photos. ISO speed of 800 and still so noise-free?! Ah.. The joys of a DSLR. Photography is so expensive. Lucky Ii Shan for getting a free one as a gift from his nice uncle. =D

hmmm?
hmmm?

roar!
roar!~


It was Jane's and John's farewell yesterday. I took a few pics, I'll upload them when I can.

Hard to imagine that I'm going off as well. Not permanently moving there like John and Jane, but the thought scares me nonetheless. What's it like to leave everything familiar and close to you behind? My stomach turns just thinking about it.

Sigh.. Less than a month to go.

Must make the most out of it. =)




0 noodle(s) ordered!!: