Pages

Lo Poh no.5

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

It's here!

I can't believe it!

I wanted to believe that it would arrive today, but I didn't want to disappoint myself. "They can't be that efficient." I thought, so I decided to forget about it.

Just then, I heard the horn of a vehicle coming from outside my house.

"Could it be??"

I unconsciously ran down the stairs with haste. I held my breath, preparing for disappointment. It's probably just a friend of my mom or the paperman collecting his monthly fee or something.

IT WAS THE POS LAJU!!!

xD

My baby!

No longer will The Noodle Shop use bad blur handphone photos! Say hello to 7.1 Megapixel goodness!

I tailed John, Jane and Crissy to Parade to look for a pouch to keep it in. Decided on a nice (brown, =p) Golla pouch. A bit on the pricey side but I think it's worth it for it's quality and protection it offers.

Now to look for rechargeable batteries. I'll have to wait till my next allowance comes in, I so can't afford it now.

Too lazy to post my first few pictures here. I started a flickr account to dump them in. Feel free to take a look. =D

I absolutely love the macro shots it takes. Not to mention the Aperture priority mode is fun as well! Hope to master the full manual mode with practice and time. All in all, it's a wonderful camera with great features for the price I paid.




0 noodle(s) ordered!!: