Pages

A pleasant surprise

Saturday, January 26, 2008

I was fooled into thinking it was just a small simple chinese dinner with the Klang gang. I was so caught by surprise. =D

Thank you so much to all who took time off to come for dinner, it meant the world to me. =)


To En, Michelle, Lee San, Wei Jin, Nadia, Vivien, Su Yin (extra thanks to you and your brother for the lift there!), Joshua, Ko Kwang (not sure if I got it right), Boon Hoy, Joseph, James, Wei Hong (chestnuts), Richard, Datin Ee May and Justin (Chai). Thank you guys so much. You have no idea how much it made my day.

And thanks dear for planning it all. =D *hugs!*

It's HIM! It's HIM!!Mafia is such an emotionally tiring game, I'm so bad at it. Haha! Having to pull a straight face when they ask me if I'm the mafia is too difficult for me. At least I lasted longer as a mafia this time round. Darn Nadia and Xin kept accusing me! Well, Xin can probably read me like a book, she kept saying it's so obvious. I managed to fool James, Joshua and Mich though! =D

Thanks for being there guys. =) I have no words to describe how blessed I feel.

Thanks James for the Tungsten setting tip! =D



1 noodle(s) ordered!!:

kam*yu said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED IT!!!!!!!!!!!

it's okay. *breathes*. I am happening. I am happening. I am happening. Oh who am I kidding?