Pages

evil Flickr!

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Argh, Flickr is so terrible. They first lavish with a gorgeous site to upload pictures and a beautiful easy-to-use interface to lure you into it. Then when you're hooked, they let you know that you've used up your monthly 100MB upload limit. When you try to organize your photos already in Flickr, they tell you that you can only make 3 sets with the free account.

(TT_TT)

oh cruel Flickr!

I just realized that both Bernard and PG have the "pro" logo beside their usernames, meaning that they're proud owners of a Flickr Pro account.

Silly me to think it was free.

Two years fee for a pro account is USD$47.99, when converted it would be about RM157.00. Divided by the 24 months, it would cost roughly RM6.50 a month. That doesn't sound too bad actually.


With my 100MB monthly upload limit reached I have to resort back to Blogger's image storage for the meantime.


John and Jane just left us to permanently reside in Australia. They're both wonderful people and will be badly missed by all of us. Take care you two! =D

I didn't feel so bad when they left, I'll be seeing them again in three weeks anyway.


...

Crap.. 3 weeks! Where on earth did January go?!

Everything's set for me to go, passport, tickets, visa, a place to stay. All I need now is to pack and place my backside in the plane. Sigh..

I must say I'm pretty stressed up, just thinking about it worries me to death.




0 noodle(s) ordered!!: