Pages

Leap of faith

Sunday, January 06, 2008

I've bought it.

Well actually, more like I've paid for it.

RM580, for the Canon PowerShot A570 IS, a 1GB SD card and the screen protector.

I made payment on Friday night. I'm so happy to find out that the store promptly replied my e-mail the very next day. =D I feel like a 5 year-old waiting for Christmas.

I was initially worried about purchasing the grey market product, (It's perfectly legal in case you were about to call the police.) since it doesn't come with the warranty. But Rudi endorsed it, since the savings made can be massive (50 percent in my case) and that these cameras rarely go wrong.

Hehe.. can't wait can't wait. Hopefully it arrives by Tuesday.


We also just got back from our Camerons trip. Glad to see all of them doing well. =D

It was quite a surprise to see Simon as RBS president. Lol. He does ooze with responsibility and confidence. I'm not at all surprised that Kee Ken is a Team Leader. Haha! All the best to all of you in your mission teams! That includes you too Tina, Ei Leen and Jeremy!

While we were up there, Rudi asked Tina if she missed her brothers or not. Seeing her nod was the best thing I saw all week. =) We miss you so much Tina!

It was such fun being on holiday with the RBS gang. They're truly people you can fully open up with, a really wonderful bunch. =D I never knew Mafia was such an emotionally taxing game. Trying to prove your innocence when everyone is accusing you is so tiring. I make such a bad mafia, they always figure me out.

I'm gonna miss them lots. Not just my RBS mates, my family, my church mates, the Pondok Gang. I'll miss you all.

A picture I took with James' camera. I love your camera la Boon.

His cam can do this effect. So cool. haha, thanks for uploading the pics Boon!




0 noodle(s) ordered!!: