Pages

Light Drawings

Thursday, January 31, 2008

My mom bought these sticks from a warehouse sale that flash blue, green and red very rapidly. At the price of 2 ringgit each, she couldn't resist and got two.

Xin, my mom and I were playing with them for awhile when Xin and I took them into the study room along with my camera. Below are the results of an hour in a dark room. =D

Drawing in the dark

Drawing in the dark

Drawing in the dark

Drawing in the dark

Drawing in the dark

Drawing in the dark


Reminded me so much of the Red Hot Chili Peppers video for "Fortune Faded". =D Fun stuff, we missed House to play with the flashing sticks. xD Xin is so good with them!

Had a quick chat with Celina earlier tonight. I'm surprised she hasn't started packing yet, she has been talking about going to Australia since the first semester in uni. =D I'm glad to have a few close friends going along with me. Even though we're in a different courses, it's comforting to know they'll be around to hang out with. =)



0 noodle(s) ordered!!: