Pages

Still down with football fever..

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Now I'm sure it's truly football fever..



I was going through my sister's CD collection in her room. I never knew she had the movie on VCD. So I watched it on Friday night..

It's one of those movies that made you wish you could play football. Haha..

On the very same day, Jon and Chuen came over to play Winning Eleven. Crazy man.. Such skill.. I got whooped by Jon. The only time I scored against him was when I took a shot and the ball deflected off the goalkeepers hands into the goal. Haha.. Other than that I wasn't even able to get anywhere near the goal.. Need more practice.

It was fun to watch them play a co-op game together. Argentina against Germany. Haha, such chemistry they have.

Ken came over today to try it out. I'm starting to think I suck pretty bad at this game. Despite being completely new to Winning Eleven was able to own me 2 - 0 on one game. Haha..

You wait Ken.. You wait... =p

Games with the ability to make civilized individuals shout and howl like madmen in excitement and euphoria don't come very often. =) Truly awesome..


University is starting again tomorrow. Gah.. I'm not ready!! It was a great 1 month break. Sadly it's all over.. Back to Uni for me.. Praise God for my results for last semester! Thankfully I did okay for my math. This semester there's no trace of math to be seen!! Celebrate!! Kill the fattened calf!! =D

I bought my stationaty and supplies for tomorrow already.. Bring it on...

2 noodle(s) ordered!!:

Josh said...

Hey hey hey!!!!

Josh said...

Hey hey hey!!!! Justin ma man...How was Superman? Haven't seen it yet...