Pages

Prison break!!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Just fantastic.. I'm down with a slight fever and a bad throat. I would be okay if I got sick because I stayed up to watch football. Unfortuantely I felt too lazy to get out of bed last night so I decided to miss the game. Now I'm sick, I should have watched the game. Haha..

My sis actually got up to watch the match. 'Semangated' weh.. Too bad Germany lost. She said she went to my room to wake me up but I was sleeping like a log. Lol.. =p

Despite sickness I shall watch tonights game!! Don't want to watch it alone though. Must call a few people.



I got the first 5 episodes of Prison Break!! Muahahahaha.. Thanks dear!! =)

1 noodle(s) ordered!!:

Justin Currynoodles Lee said...

Ahahaha... She has the whole season but I only managed to copy 5 episodes. It's pretty difficult to copy the whole season to my pc with just a 512 Mb thumb drive. haha.