Pages

Back 2 skool blues..

Saturday, July 22, 2006

What a week it has been. How I miss sleeping in late and bumming.. Haha. Guess I'm still getting used to university life all over again. The first week is still not too bad since tutorial and lab classes don't begin until the 2nd week. Gah.. The worst is yet to come.

I'm not very happy with my results last semester. I know I could have done slightly better. Therefore I'm working much harder this semester. University fees are not cheap..

I was wondering the other day how working life will be like, earning for a family and sustaining them. I can't imagine myself in that position at all, it's only a matter of time. I can't even imagine being half as successful as my dad is. The mere thought of it scares me. Haha, even my mom asked me why I was thinking of such things at my age. Too much free time for my mind to wander between classes I guess..

Then my mom ended the conversation with this; "It doesn't matter how well you do in the future, just do your best. The important thing is that your relationship with God is right and everything else will fall into place."..

Matthew 6:33 - But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

Such a simple yet wonderful promise!!

Thanks mom.. =)


It's been an eventful Saturday. The morning started with Tina following Christina for some audition at a studio in SS18. Ken came along to support and to carry Tina's water bottle. Haha.. We did 2 acoustic songs from Michelle Branch. I doubt we'll be called back, haha! Adam (from malaysian band DragonRed) was just being nice to us in my opinion. Oh well.. we had fun. =) It was more for the experience..

Next was the trip to the Doulos!! Sadly I didn't find any books I liked. I wanted to get this super cheap devotional guide that Xin bought from the Doulos earlier but I guess it was sold out. Bah.. Too bad I missed the music section too. Heard there was a good guitar book. Sigh...


Jon on the other hand found jems among the mass of CD's on the Doulos. He got 2 great CD's for 8 bucks each!! What a steal.. Jon.. I want to rip. =p

Then came this..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Haha, the college group outing today was a steamboat dinner. I'm still bloated from the noodles and all the fish balls. Haha!! Since we wanted to aviod the wastage fine we had to eat the mountains of food that we took. It was so painful having nonsense people like Kat Tan and Racheal making you laugh on a full stomach.. Crazy.. I'm so traumatized. Haha!! =D I won't eat steamboat in a very very long time..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

To close this post.. Don't you think Lucas looks like a certain rock star?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Lol... It's a beautiful dayyyyy....


0 noodle(s) ordered!!: