Pages

Interlude

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Song of the day: Lifehouse - Breathing

Gah, I wish I had better ears for chords. I'm so easily contented with basic chords and sounds that I'm missing out on so much more.. Sigh. I must not be so easily contented with what I hear. I shall improve!!

Raymond wanted to see what Kristal could do so I showed him Crissy's Freely Winged. He was impressed with Crissy's skills. =) He was even more impressed with the Dm chord that Jon suggested to put it. Sigh.. Jon ah.. How do you do it? So skill..

Finally found a good free program to convert those huge WAV files to mp3's. Found a good tuner too while looking. haha. I managed to convert Crissy's song to mp3. Now I'm looking for a good place to host the file. Anyone knows of a good place?

2 hours to the Germany vs. Italy match!! Too bad I'll have to watch it alone this time. So sad.. haha.

1 noodle(s) ordered!!:

Anonymous said...

So sad wei...poor germany lost...sob...sob....sigh... Well, I guess there's always ups & downs in life.. but it was a good game, i muz say! Btw, i watched the match alone too..no fun la...cheering by myself like a dummie...

Oh yeah, congrats on your church winning 2nd place!!! Thanks to your padi pom!!! hahaha...Cheers!