Pages

"I'll always be around.." Fuyoo..

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Eee.. The moon is so strangely big and orange. So sureal man.. It looked like some photoshop edited background while I was driving back. Wanted to post a photo but my camera couldn't do it justice. Oh well..


I finally watched Superman Returns!! =D Definitely a must see!! I won't bother writing a review since Mr. Tan has already written 2 (very long) reviews for it. Haha.. I enjoyed the movie very much. Since today was the opening day for Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, there were only like 10 people watching Superman today. So sad, I felt so outdated. Haha..

I can't believe they made a DOA: Dead or Alive movie. How can they possibly pull this off?! I shudder even thinking about it. Gah.. The whole hair dyed purple thing does not work very well in real life.

Ghost Rider looks cool. However after watching National Treasure on HBO last Wednesday I can't imagine Nicolas Cage playing Ghost Rider. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

0 noodle(s) ordered!!: