Pages

So long! Farewell!

Monday, August 18, 2008


Goodbye old friend! =) Thanks for the 18 months of solid gaming entertainment! From wonderful fun singleplayer games, playing Meteos and Tetris with Kee Ken and Jud to playing QuickSpot and Zoo Keeper with Kat and Liesl. Ahahahaha! Good times! The PSP has nothing on ya!

Lol.. so happened I caught myself in the webcam image.

And thus ends my first eBay sale!! It was really exciting to see the bids going up! Every morning I wake to see if anyone offered more money for my darling. haha!

A lady e-mailed me, requesting if I can sell it to her quick because she was planning to get it as a gift for her daughter on Tuesday. The great thing was that she lived around the area, meaning I won't have to mail it and I get the money easily too!

We discussed over the phone about the price for awhile. I wanted 130 dollars and she wanted 100. So we agreed on the exact spot in between at 115 dollars. =) I thought it was about the right price, other people were selling perfectly working used DS with games included for about 130. Mine was with a busted button, no games sommore! haha.

I met up with her at the intersection of Wellington Rd/Princes Highway, said my last goodbye and handed her over to the new owner. Got the cash, exchanged thank you's and headed back to cook dinner.

She e-mailed me again this evening. She said her 12 year old daughter LOVES the color. And to think I was using such a girly color for a year and a half.. =P Hahaha, welcome to the wonderful world of DS gaming girl! =D Hope you enjoy it as much as I did! =)

So now.. I'm DS-less. hahaha, good in a way I guess with exams coming up next week. Guess I'll go to Chadstone one of these days when I'm free to take a look.




0 noodle(s) ordered!!: