Pages

Mid Term week!

Saturday, August 23, 2008


Mid term week! Gah!

Exams to study for, projects and assignments due, lab reports to be marked. Someone end my misery please..


Just keep swimming, just keep swiming..


Even had a nightmare about my lecturer coming round to mark off lab books. What a ridiculous dream that was.. I haven't had a bad dream containing lecturers or teachers since primary school. This must be really scaring me..

Come to think of it, my nightmare in primary school was about me not handing in my PEKA science lab report book. Surprise surprise.. xD

I still remember that dream as clear as day. I was in the middle of class when my science teacher bangs the door, storms into the class and shouts at me,

"JUSTINNNN!! MANA BUKU PEKA AWAK!?!?!"

I jumped out of bed and woke up in cold sweat. Needless to say I completed my buku PEKA work that very day.

I'll get through, I guess. You'd think that after doing it for 5 semesters it'll be a little easier. Then again, this semester IS a tough one.

Sigh.. At least the days are getting warmer. Away with winter, hello spring!



0 noodle(s) ordered!!: