Pages

Fever... again?!!

Friday, August 08, 2008

2 days of fever dee.. Nuts..

For some reason whenever I contemplate on my health and feel blessed for how healthy I am at that point of time, I fall sick within a week.

Shouldn't think so much next time. lol.

Like James always says, I'm so prone to getting sick..

Sighh... Thanks to the fever I didn't go for 2 days worth of class. Sleep all day only... So much to catch up!! (TT_TT)

Finally got to play for OCF! What an experience it was, to be playing with so many other gifted musicians all wonderfully blessed by God! =D As nervous as I was, it turned out well. xD All glory to Him!! So much to learn! I hope that my last few months here will be put to good use serving and learning at the same time.

My parcel arrived home! Thank God! I have bad experience with parcels going missing. (T_T) Your sms made my day Tina! =D Glad you love it!

The Olympics Opening Ceremony was crazy!! =D So well done! Anyone else watched it?

We had a good laugh over one of the athletes who stopped and moved backward to take a photo of the leng lui's at the side of the track. lol.. He's going to get a really good sounding, caught on global TV! haha.

May I pleaseeeee be well enough for ice skating tomorrow..



0 noodle(s) ordered!!: