Pages

Muscle.. pain...

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Just came back from SNOWBOARDING!!

Hahahahaha! Such incredible fun it is! xD

And it was easier to get started than I thought it would be! Sure looks easier than skiing.

Of course, I was also incredibly talented at falling all over the place. Hilarious! xD

Hope I can go again sometime in the future! Shame it was only a day trip!

The weather was gorgeous for skiing in the morning! Bright blue skies, clear weather! Ah.. what a sight!

When evening came the weather was a nightmare.. Strong winds, poor visibility. Winds were so strong it could push you uphill on the snowboard. Suffer like mad.

My body is aching like an old man now. hahahaha, but it was so FUNNNNNN..


Back to the weekdays again. I'm so excited to get our mouse maze robot working! During our first test run it made a PERFECT U-turn on the maze track! What a sight that was! =D It's days like these I'm happy to be studying electrical engineering.

We must perfect it before presentation on Wednesday! Yosh!!

0 noodle(s) ordered!!: