Pages

eBay seller!

Friday, August 15, 2008

I've always been a big fan of eBay and other similar sites because plenty of things can be found online for much cheaper prices. My beloved Canon camera, my mp3 player..

Who would have guessed I'll be using it for selling!!

It's quite an interesting experience. Everyday I eagerly check my post to see if anyone bidded for it! So exciting when people do! lol..

What am I selling you ask?

Looks familiar? =D

Why on earth am I selling my beloved sayang? The reason is simple.. I've grown tired of it and will be replacing it with a PSP to play with Xin. The cooler games are on the PSP anyway.

As if! xP

Yes, a PSP is gorgeous and all but nothing compares to the simple multiplayer joy of a DS! I'm a DS Fanboy for life. xD

The real reason? For one, the left shoulder button is broken for half a year now. I sent it for repair back in Malaysia but they returned it to me saying they didn't find anything wrong with it. (-_-") Not quite sure which joker examined it.

In Australia on the other hand there are official service centers. However, they are rather far for me to access purely by public transport. Also since my DS warranty is long over, it's gonna cost me at least 80 dollars to get it replaced. 240 ringgit, can buy half a DS.

The BIGGEST motivating factor? I'm looking for a more manly color. =P

So I'm trying to sell it off, and hopefully the earnings from it will aid my purchase of a more manly one. =D I think I should be able to fetch a reasonably good sum from it. People were willing to pay $80 for a DS that was in 2 pieces, what more for one with just 1 faulty button?

We'll see how it goes.. Wish me luck!




0 noodle(s) ordered!!: