Pages

Dream a little dream?

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I often dream of the most retarded nonsense. If dreams are the window to your soul, I'm a pretty sorry soul. xD

Usually I dream a mix of reality and nonsense. Reality being what I've been doing lately or thoughts that have been lingering in my cranium for sometime.

Example, the night after Jeon's and Izzie's water-balloon birthday surprise I dreamed that I and Harrison Ford (the younger version, not the grandfather in the last Indiana Jones movie) we assigned to forcefully take over a certain pirate ship/boat. After managing to sneak on-board the boat we were soon surrounded by the leader and the crew on the deck. In defense, Harrison Ford threatened them telling them to surrender or face the deadly contents of my backpack.

I myself didn't know what were the contents of the backpack I was carrying, so I opened it up. Lo and behold, the deadly contents of my backpack were...

Water balloons.


We were threatening fearsome pirates who were armed to the teeth.. with my backpack of water balloons.

Surprisingly we still managed to subdue the crew, xD I won't be writing about it here though. Too long and brainless..


Lately I've been having a few insecurities in my mind. I've been shrugging them off, telling myself I was probably feeling down and moody at that period of time or something. When that thought appears in your dreams I guess it really must be bothering me, as much as I'd like to ignore it.

In the dream, a friend of mine said something to me that had to do with my insecurity and drove off. I sort of knew that I was dreaming, because of all the ridiculous nonsense that happened prior to my friend talking to me, but even so the words he said hit me hard. I was left standing alone on the middle of the highway, dazed, just thinking about what he said. It was like a bitter taste in the mouth. My stomach felt like it does when riding roller-coasters, only this roller-coaster just went straight down and nowhere else.

What a horrible feeling to wake up with..


Dreams are the window to the soul? Maybe it's not too far-fetched after all..



1 noodle(s) ordered!!:

Titus said...

Hahaha... I guess I'm not the only one!