Pages

Updated

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Updated:

  • Flickr Slideshow now shows more recent pics.
  • Modified Countdown timer to count to my next paper.
  • Added scrolling LED's for the fun of it. xD
If you know what my scrolling LED message is about, give yourself a pat on the back. You're a certified gaming geek.

I just noticed how ugly my blog looks on a non-wide screen view. It looks fine on my 1280x800 screen, but not on any other resolution. Hahaha, and I'm so hopeless at banners and stuff. Guess the Noodle Shop will forever be under renovation. hahaha.

The lights are back on! Ahahaha! =D They did the job while I was out of the room. What a mess they left behind.. footprints on the white bed sheet (I'll have to change it after this post), pieces of plastic and metal all over the floor. Oh well.. At least the lights are fixed, hopefully for good this time!


Finally managed to put up the photos I washed from the MRS Ball. =D Some of them turned out really really nice. =) Hahaha, so happy when I see them. Added a few photos from home at the bottom too! Xin's pictures, a family photo, some of my siblings and cousins. The group photo taken by uni friends back home was so funny! I miss you guys! Hao Zhi, Shu-Fern, Sam, Michael.. Hahahaha. The wall has almost reached its limit, with only enough space for about 9 photos or so at the top. Onward to the semester 2 wall! hahaha! xD

The winds are blowing awfully strong today. You can hear it from inside the room. Like the way Faith described, it sounds like waves by the sea. What a struggle it was walking back to my room from campus, the wind was giving a tough fight. lol. And it was COLD!! I so regretted wearing shorts and sandals today. hahahaha.


Oh no, it has begun. Blog posts will now increase factorialy as the days go by. Now it's almost on a daily basis. I remember doing multiple posts per day last semester during exam season. lol.

0 noodle(s) ordered!!: