Pages

Photo Spree!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

I haven't touched my camera in awhile. Xin told me to take some photos so I decided to play with it for awhile. =D


Workspace
My study table. Gave up trying to revise Reliability, so I opened MSN to chat with Xin. =P
Hello Panda!
Hello Panda! It's horrible here though, not fresh wan. =(
Indo Mee
Indo Mee! A students best friend. xD
Indo Mee Stash
My stash of Indo Mee. 40 packets baby! xD
Treasures within!
No, I didn't eat them all by myself.
Ol' Blue Eyes
The gorgeous Audrey Hepburn and Mr. Sinatra greet me every morning.
Ol' Blue Eyes
My new door poster! hehehehe. Ol' Mickey Blue Eyes!
Super Saver!
The cheapest way to watch a movie here, although you still have to wait in the queue. To book tickets here you need to use your credit card. =S
Toby
My lovely Toby, looking down the fret highway ala. Guitar Hero! hahaha.
Toby
Yeeee.. Can see the dust! Need to change the strings, resurface the frets and do some cleaning!
Tim Tam
Mmmmm... xD
Tim Tam
Yum Yum.. =D and no, I didn't finish it by myself either. =P
Toy Snail
The toy snail I won at Sorento.
DS!
Another one of my darlings. Lol.. xD
Pool
The Pool table in the common room.



Getting lazier and lazier to study. Just 10 more days to Winter Camp!! Argh!!!


2 noodle(s) ordered!!:

Titus said...

Hey I have that snail too!!

I leave it on my window pane to let it burn in the sun everyday. And freeze in the cold every night.

Makes me feel good

Ei Leen Lim said...

fwaaaaah got a hoard of mi goreng!! and hello panda some more! XD