Pages

rant rant rant.

Friday, June 20, 2008

Wah... Tough la the paper.. Pray it turns out alright.

2 papers to study for in 3 days.. how la...

Not to mention it's Optimization, a math subject. I'm probably the only engineer ever with problems with math. Jian Wei and gang seem pretty confident about it. Sigh.. Feel so inadequate.

At least I like Telecommunications. Fascinating stuff! Hopefully I'll find work after I graduate in telecommunications and computer programming.

Kinda hard to study when you see every other bloke around you having a blast. Most are done with their papers.

Sigh... Back to the books then.



2 noodle(s) ordered!!:

Titus said...

Yeaa!! I'm done!!!


Not.

Anonymous said...

dunno from where u get the conclusion that i am pretty confident... khong maybe because he said is easy. but i think ur confident is surely less than us, but dun worry, i will help u if u have prob... :)

wonder i phrase my words correctly, no bad motive :)