Pages

Exam Rants..

Monday, June 09, 2008

One down! 3 to go!

Finally! Down with one paper! I've sat for 17 final examination papers to date in uni, but it still doesn't help you get over that sinking feeling in your gut every time I enter the examination hall..

Heck, I had problems sleeping the night before. When I finally did fall asleep, I dreamed that I sat for 2 exam papers in my dreams, one in a secondary school setting and one in a university setting.. Stressssss.. Like having to sit for a real exam the next morning wasn't enough.

Reminds me of my mom, she used to tell me that she gets a lot of "sitting for exam" dreams. lol.

Thank God! The parts I was afraid of didn't show up in the paper! It was tricky though, but I did my best.. Hopefully the hard work will pay off. =)

Tina keeps calling me Noodle Nerd lately. Hahaha.. It's true.. I haven't shopped in months other than for snacks and groceries. I haven't went out for fun trips in a longgggg time. Sigh.. I can't wait for the holidays.

Oh! The gang has been having tennis games in the evenings lately. So fun! Why didn't I try it out before? =D




0 noodle(s) ordered!!: