Pages

Old School

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

We were talking about X-men over some supper. Old school betul! I think Simon Sim can have a really nice long conversation with Sing Ping, I have never seen bigger X-men nuts than the both of them. =D

As soon as I got back I downloaded all 5 seasons of the old cartoon series. It's amazing what you can get on the student network. =D I can't believe I still remember some of the lines in the episodes!! Hahahaha..

Season 1 Episode 1, the one where Jubilee joins the X-men.

Jubilee: "How'd you do that?"

Gambit: "With style, petite.. With style.."


xD Coolllllllll... I remember that line as clear as day.

Ah! I want to be able to kinetically charge everyday objects, blow things up and say cheesy lines like that! Guess the superhero wannabe in us never dies, eh? ;D



0 noodle(s) ordered!!: