Pages

Let the games begin!!

Saturday, November 18, 2006

A flash toy to keep you entertained. =)


Levers

For once a non-kiasu Flash toy to play with. =D I played this quite awhile back but couldn't find the time to recommend it. The game doesn't come with instructions, so I won't either. =) Just toy with it! Have a blast!!


The Machine

If only fixing a messed up computer was this cool.

The goal is simple. In a nutshell, something just went awfully wrong with your computer. Your job is to bring it back to life by solving a series of puzzles.

It was a little too short for my liking, but still enjoyable nonetheless. Gotta love that sense of accomplishment when you figure out the solution to it. =D What I liked the most about this game was the way it was presented and the atmosphere that it produced. Not to mention the eerie background sounds.. *shiver*


I spent the whole evening today bonding with my brother through the magic of video games. =) The new Justice League Heroes for the PS2 is fun!! I'm surprised it was so well made. Most games based on anything is usually sloppy and not worth playing.

We were "arguing" half the time because we were stealing each others experience points. Lol..

I remember back when I was standard 4, I told my mother "One day when Judson reaches my age, I'll play Megaman X and video games with him." =)

Haha, I just realized that the day has already come. =D Although we aren't exactly playing Megaman which I used to play when I was his age. How times have changed. =)

I will one day play video games with my children and my grandchildren! =D If I'm still capable of catching up with their "canggih" gaming technology that is. Haha!!

Tomorrow Ken and I shall distribute the Counter-Strike:Source CD! =D Let the games begin!!


1 noodle(s) ordered!!:

Hannah said...

Hmph. I wish I could play PS.. Unfortunately I lack the Playstation itself, and talent as well.