Pages

*cough cough*

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I just had a quick look at the miniature mountain of textbooks that Gabriel passed down to my sis.

Gabriel.. Your handwriting is so freakishly neat and tidy.

Fantastic man...

I'm so ashamed of my handwriting.

Haha.


As my title suggests, I'm not very well at the moment. I got hit by a fever on Saturday, just when I needed to lead Sunday worship with Jennifer the very next day. What timing.. Not to mention both of us fell sick.

Thankfully now the fever is gone. The only thing that remains now is a horrid cough.

Sigh..

I'm out of the "Cap Ibu dan Anak" cough mixture.

Totally unrelated to the topic above, my beloved computer is starting to fail me. My videos now seem sluggish for some reason. How can I watch Prison Break in this state? D=

Sigh, my connection also loves to disconnect on me. Really undesirable while playing online games. I wonder if it's my router, my computer or TMNet's problem. Any IT guys out there that can help?

1 noodle(s) ordered!!:

Anonymous said...

Face problem...hahaha