Pages

Holiday bliss!!

Saturday, November 11, 2006

It has BEGUN!! My finals are finally over. After all the sweat and toil, I can now have my rest.

A 3 month break sounds good anytime. =)

I'll be resuming university life by early March, I have decided to major in Electrical and Computer Systems engineering. Haha, I couldn't be more excited. Although it does sadden me knowing that my closest uni mates will be taking a different major. Next semester's gonna be so different, I just feel it.

No more singing with Kin Leong Westlife songs until the lecturer arrives.

No more Celina as my lab partner, reminding me of monthly tests and project deadlines.

No more hearing stories from Han Yee about him staying up just to watch the Arsenal match even though we have exam papers the very next day.

Sigh...

I sure hope we'll still go out for lunch together. =) Why take Mechanical Engineering? Computer systems is the FUTURE!!

I miss them already. =(

On a brighter note, we'll be taking a trip to Port Dickson a week from now. =) Our last Pulau Pangkor adventure certainly was memorable. Thankfully, beer is not cheap in PD. =D I doubt I'll be seeing its hilarious effects this time. Haha.. Not to mention it will reduce the chances of someone spilling beer all over my handphone. The stuff works on electronics too!! My phone was all befuddled for a whole day after that incident. Like when you pressed 9 it will give you 7. lol..


Like Miss Lee Ee May, I'll make a list of what I want to accomplish before my holidays end..

P.s. - Ee May!! Heard you're joining us for MPO!! yay!! =D Welcome back!!


Things to do before my holidays end :

1. Clean and redecorate my room - I'm so proud to say that I've already completed half of this. My table area is all organized and tidy now. Before this it was a just place to dump my lecture notes, text books, comic books and other junk on. Who needs a table? I study in bed anyway. =p

Well, I've decided to properly utilize the table now. Using the laptop in bed is murder for my back. I'm proud to say that I'm typing this down using my table. Haha! Hopefully this keeps up till next semester. Now all that's left is the music stuff, the bookshelf and redecorating my wall.

2. Continue guitar education - Now what everyone's having their holidays, what better time to jam together and learn? =) I plan to first finish up with the 6 lessons my previous teacher Raymond owes me. What worries me is that Jon told me he hasn't been able to contact Raymond for quite awhile. Sure hope he didn't run away or something..

3. CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!! - Better start early this year. =D

4. Catching up with old schoolmates - I've missed so many gatherings and mamak sessions because of Uni. Looking forward to catch up with the Pondok Gang over a glass of glorious Milo Ais and Maggi Goreng mata kerbau. =D

5. Working - Once I get bored out of my skull I'll look for a job. Anyone care to join me? =) I was thinking of finding a part-time thing somewhere. If there's no luck I guess it'll be office boy at Dad's office again. Haha, working there last time was pretty entertaining, although pretty mundane at times. Well, we'll see. =)

6. Reading - What a joke huh? =p I'm sure Crissy will have a good laugh at this. I have 5 books waiting for me to read them on my table. I really want to read them although I would naturally gravitate towards fragging Kee Ken online rather than picking up a book. This would be a challenge..

7. EXERCISE!! - Yet another thing that has been bothering me this semester. My belly is looking more prosperous by the month. *Say it ain't so!! D= * It's about time I do something about it now that I have the time. Again, i would rather lay lifeless in bed rather than sweating it out. Another challenge..



2 noodle(s) ordered!!:

Anonymous said...

beer is dirt cheap in langkawi :)

daniel and desmond would be able to tell you that. haha.

happy holidays!

Justin Currynoodles Lee said...

Ah! I meant I went to Pulau Langkawi. Typo Typo.. =p

Chocolate is dirt cheap there too!! xD I bought 3 months of chocolate supply while i was there!