Pages

Bah.. Multi-tasking

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Here's a quick fix for all you Flash Game lovers. =D

Bah.. I was never very good at multi-tasking.

Jeu Chiant



This is one of those things in life which are harder to do than they sound. The concept is simple, on the upper portion of the screen you keep a bouncing ball from falling "Pong" style. Simple enough..

On the lower half however, you also have to balance another ball to keep it from falling. The position of your Pong bat determines the incline or slope of the lower surface.


It's harder than it sounds.. Really!

I tried to find out the meaning of Jeu Chiant in english. AltaVista's Babel Fish website translated it to "Shitting Play". (O_o) Lol!

Post all your High-Scores on the comments section!! =D I'll post a leaderboard on this page. Ignite the "KIASU"ness in you!! XD


I'll start first, So far my best is 30.393 seconds. =D Beat that!!

*Edit* - There's a button at the bottom left corner for english if you can't read French. =)


LEADERBOARD

Mushikago - 38.474 seconds

Currynoodles - 37.237 seconds


Chuen - 33.645 seconds

Gabriel - 32.??? seconds

Hannah - 31.217 seconds

Kepohgirl - 25.??? seconds

Jon Tan - Still waiting.. =p

*update* - Giler Kiasu man you all.. Haha. Even Hannah and Leisl are joining. =D

*update* - This is crazy... Just when I thought 37 seconds was fantastic already. Funny thing is, me and Ken realized that our Counter-Strike aim has become much more steady and controlled after playing this for an hour. Lol... Potential training program? =D

"oh I must muster every ounce of Kiasuness I have..." *sings*

2 noodle(s) ordered!!:

Kee Ken said...

33.34 seconds!! xD I had to muster all of my kiasuness to beat that!

Hannah said...

32.086!!!!!! I feel pretty contented.