Pages

The "Kiasu" is strong in this one...

Monday, November 06, 2006

My previous post was getting long, so I decided to put up a new post for the leaderboards.



LEADERBOARD

Mushikago - 38.474 seconds

Yeng - 37.247 seconds

Currynoodles - 37.237 seconds

Gabriel - 34.834 seconds

Leonard - 34.788 seconds

Chuen - 33.645 seconds

Hannah - 31.217 seconds

Simon - 31.094 seconds

Kepohgirl - 28.??? seconds

IiShan - 28.117 seconds

Jon Tan - We're still waiting.. =p


And I thought 37 seconds was awesome already.. Both the Fong siblings are dominating the scoreboard!! Not to mention Yeng beat me by 0.01 seconds. Bah!! Lol.. =D

Chuen?? Where are you? Haha...






1 noodle(s) ordered!!:

Anonymous said...

wahliao..
i really got addicted wei..!
kiasu..seriously kiasu...
cannot tahan..should stop playing adi man!
lolx...the DW quite interesting but I don't have a mouse that can help me click properly..lolx..!
haha...you have a lot of these games,don't you?
haha..interesting wei!!