Pages

Post Mortem

Friday, May 23, 2008

I replaced the Pac-Man Game at the sidebar of my blog with a much simpler game. Start a high score war if you want. I got 175. Lol. I think the best score would be 250. =D I'll set up a leaderboard. hehehehe.


It's been an awfully miserable few days. Week 12 in Monash usually means crunch-time, all the final assignments are due this week. And my what a week it was.. Just had a test yesterday as well. Worked hard for it, I think I'll do alright.

Open Mic night was awfully fun, despite the stress prior the event, after the event and the big boo boo I did during the event. =P I slept at 5am for the past 3 nights before Open Mic doing a programming assignment that wasn't going my way. What made it worse was that the assignment was due on Monday (the next day after Open Mic!) and I wasn't done with it. Not to mention it carried quite a huge amount of marks. It's not that I did it last minute, I was working on it for all week but it just wasn't working.

But heck, we still went ahead and played for Open Mic. We've practiced too much to just abandon the whole act altogether. Thanks to my lack of sleep I totally blundered up and played nonsense for a good 5 seconds. xD Ahahahahahahaha... It felt like an eternity while it was happening. Fortunately Sing Ping being the pro she is just did her thing, superb damage control that girl. =D

She said I looked pale during the performance. Must have been the programming. Ahahahahaha..

It may not have gone as I have dreamed, but still I had a blast. =D The other acts were great too! There was a guy singing and dancing to Frank Sinatra. That so made my day. xD

Here Crissy, I've mustered the courage to show this to the world.




Edit: The vid is not working for some reason.. I'll try other methods to post it up.

Edit Edit: Up and running. On YouTube, shudder... enjoy!



2 noodle(s) ordered!!:

ezralimm said...

Awesome duet!

she can sing rly well...

Ei Leen Lim said...

eh eh lama tak nampak muka u doh.. hahah xD