Pages

More movies!

Saturday, May 31, 2008

KEE KENNNNNNNNN!! xD



Mr Fong: If you haven't gotten your hands on Portrait of Ruin, go play that first! It's different from Dawn of Sorrows but just as fun! =D Hehehehe. Can't wait for this installment of Castlevania. xD


It's scary to see my countdown to exams timer drop from 20 days to only 9. Now with everything out of the way, (assignments and tests) I can finally prepare normally for the coming finals! Wohhh!!

Managed to catch another few movies the past few weeks. Namely, P.S. I Love You. and the latest adventure of Dr. Henry "Indiana" Jones Jr. =D

We somehow managed to persuade the gang to watch this movie at midnight despite everyones busy exam preparation schedules. xD Got the movie from the student network, burned it into a DVD and watched it in the comfort of the Richo Projector Room. =D It's like a little private cinema!

Some of you might recognize the leading guy in the movie poster, Gerard Butler. The men would recognize him as King Leonidas from 300. The women on the other hand might recognize him as the Phantom in The Phantom of the Opera. To quote my friend.. It was a waste to have such a handsome face hidden behind a mask throughout the entire movie. xD

I must say I enjoyed the movie tremendously, partially because I didn't expect it to be so good. I was taken by surprise on how entertaining it turned out to be! There were moments I nearly burst into tears (and possibly drench my poor friends sitting beside me), but men can't cry in a projector room with 10 of his mates can he? ;D lol lol..

Of course, matters like movies are entirely subjective. There are a few "what on earth?!" scenes, but generally all of us liked the show.

As much as I want to talk more about it, I won't want to spoil the experience for those who haven't watched it. =D Grab some buddies, crash a house and watch this! xD


Henry "Indiana" Jones is at it again saving the world from the Nazi's! For a movie 14 years in the making, I certainly had my fair share of expectations. =D However, it's not exactly a movie I'd recommend to everyone. Half the people I roped to the cinema were left with blank expressionless faces after the movie ended. Hahahaha.

I don't exactly blame them. I thought it was fun as a Indiana Jones movie. You're not supposed to think so much but just sit back and enjoy the exaggerated, over the top action sequences. xD The movie might not be everyones cup of tea, but who knows you just might love this adventure. =D

Do your homework first and watch the first 3 movies! I only manged to revise the first movie. hahaha! I heard the 3rd one is the best. Another movie night I suppose? hehehe.

Okay, I supposed I've done exceptionally well in avoiding my lecture notes. =p Not to mention we're watching yet another midnight movie at the study room tonight. It sounds like it's becoming a regular thing. hehehehe. Back to work I go then! Have a great week! =D



1 noodle(s) ordered!!:

Titus said...

Hotshots....

So what's the next one up?

lol