Pages

Excitedness.. xD

Sunday, May 18, 2008

It's here!

It's SUNDAY!

Open Mic Night!
So excited! Hehehehehe.

But stress also! Hahaha.

Hopefully it turns out well!!

Everyone back home is away for Church Camp, totally forgot about it. How I wish I was home! =)

Got a message from someone in camp. Absolutely made my day. =D

I slept at 5.30am yesterday, doing what you ask?

Not assignments unfortunately. I gave up at 2am. Whei Jin came in the computer room to get his beloved (guitar). Before he went out, he decided to play a tune.

That one tune became two, and two tunes became four.

Before you know it, we were singing soulfully and playing emo songs till 5 in the morning. 3 whole hours!! Hahahahahaha. xD The internet is so wonderful.

What to do.. We miss our girlfriends back home. =) Sing emo songs and cry till there's no tears left!! lol.

Congrats on your new job dear!! =D Working already somebody!! My girl is earning MOOLAH now!! Ahahahahahahaha.. and I still have 1 and a half years to study, so sad. All the best in your future endeavours in the working world! =) Seek Him first in all things! I'm so happy for you! =D

Justina Lee Su Yen, you're hilarious ah. xD You never fail to make me burst out laughing. Truly one of a kind. =) (Note: Not "one-kind", that's different. =P) Hahahahahaha, how I miss you! Can't wait for my daily dosage of laughs when I get back. =D

Judson Lee Ju Hoe, how's your new "toy"? hahahahaha, so talented ah you. Drums, Piano, Guitar, Recorder, Sax. I'm living under your shadow! hahahahaha. xD I miss our jamming sessions! Hopefully when I'm back I'll be a little bit better and can keep up to your standard. =P I miss a DS/Wii kaki too! No-one can compare to your kiasu-ness in Meteos!! xD


Better return to my programming!




0 noodle(s) ordered!!: