Pages

Small thoughts

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Just printed another 70 photos to put my wall, can't wait to stick them up! =D My goal is to fill my prison wall completely with photos, haha! Happy with how it turned out! Pretty Cheap too!

Too bad that'll have to wait, got a mid-term tomorrow. Kinda late for a mid-term but yeah.. ECE3073 - Computer Systems.

It's funny, this is the first time (I think..) that I've to sit for an open book test. It feels weird la, I'm worried but not worried. Lol, how on earth do I explain.. I rather enjoy this subject, though it's a hair-ripping experience at times, it's satisfying when your software works as it should.

Right after the written test is a Lab Test, they give us a question and we have to produce the microprocessor and write the needed software. Hope I can produce the microprocessor without much hiccups this time round, the software to generate the processor has a thousand and one reasons not to work. Must practice a few times tonight I suppose.

It's awfully peaceful and relaxing this week. The calm before the storm maybe? I'm quite sure next week will be murder again. Hahaha, better enjoy the week to its fullest!



0 noodle(s) ordered!!: