Pages

Nakama

Friday, April 25, 2008

I'm falling sick after so many late nights, it's only to be expected I guess. I'm so glad that the coming week will be relatively less busy than the previous ones, it'll be a good time to recover. I've drank literally buckets of water to avoid getting sick but it didn't really help. In the end all it did was greatly increase the times I had to visit the toilet.

My neck area is a little swollen for some reason, my medical friends say it's about the lymph nodes or something. If it were any more swollen it would look like have no chin. Lol, it's making me look chubby. Think Xin would have a good laugh if she were to see it.

Jian Wei asked me if it was the first time I've gotten sick away from home. True, it is. I can only imagine what a horrible feeling it would be if you have to take care of yourself when you're really ill and there's no one else around.. I truly thank God for such wonderful friends who offered me dinner today, and for the many others who offered me panadol. I'd know who to look for if I ever run out. xD


Reminds me of the time I had a massive fever last year, and Judson was the one sponging me in the middle of the night. Ahahahaha.. He'd always make fun of the way I was shivering and making noises while he sponged me. In a funny way it makes me miss him. =)


"Family" Portrait
First Row (Seated): "Daughter" Jun Wei, Uncle Whei Jin, Grandpa Khong, Great Great Great Grandmother Evone, Mama Sing Ping, Daughter Ceci.
Second Row (Standing): Son Justin, Fav Son Nick, Gardener/Photo uploader Jian Wei, illegitimate son Beng,
Not in picture: Father Urs Bühler.

"Family" Portrait
The animals in us!

OCF Easter Camp


We played a few rounds of Mafia after dinner. =D Such a blast is was. There were so many innocents who got killed by the town because of funny unintentional actions. xD I picked up a few tricks from the last time we played mafia in our RBS visit to Camerons. Although I still think the people back home (Crissy, Suleen and James) would probably still be able to read me like a book, as if there were flashing neon lights on my forehead or something. haha! xD


2 noodle(s) ordered!!:

Anonymous said...

hope u get well soon...

Anonymous said...

picked up a few tricks eh? i'm sure i am one of those massive contributors. :D

very close community there huh? haha, dont stress out till you get sick man. you know how illness prone you can get.