Pages

*shiver*

Monday, April 28, 2008

Today's probably the coldest day ever throughout our 2 and a half month stay here. It was a frosty 7 degrees this morning and a chilly 12 degrees in the middle of the afternoon, and it's only bound to get colder. Kind of a wake up call that autumn is already here. *Sigh..* So long sweet summer.. I can relate pretty well now to the song of the same title by Dashboard Confessional. (*sings* I hate the winter..)

For the first time I had to whip out my black winter jacket that protected me through the miserable Chinese winter in Shanghai. The locals here are true heroes, walking around in just a t-shirt, shorts and awfully thin jackets. Haha, I was never fond of temperatures below 15 degrees, I'm just not built for the cold. (a.k.a. made-in-malaysia). At least my lips don't break out in fish-lips (sores) anymore, so maybe I'll get used to the cold in due time. =) Here's hoping!

The only thing the cold weather is good for is increasing the syok-ness of sleeping and naps by 5000 points. xD syokkkkk..

Oh! I totally forgot to put this up last time!


Wahhhhhhhhh... xD


I'm so watching it on Thursday! xD I don't expect it to be great, only freakin' cool. My IronMan toy collection as a kid is only second to my Ninja Turtles collection. =P


0 noodle(s) ordered!!: