Pages

Monkey Wrench

Monday, October 01, 2007

T'was a dark, gloomy and wet Monday.. Absolutely perfect for sleeping in.

I think the week of rest did me some good. Despite staying up late to finish a report and a gloomy Monday, I didn't feel sleepy at all. I was surprised that I felt so awake and alert at 4 in the morning.

24 more days to my finals!! ARGH!!! Where did the weeks go?!

Every weekday night from now on shall be spent in the old Monash campus revising for my exams. That of course, is very idealistic. There are a few more labs and projects left to go before they'll leave us alone to study.


Stumbled upon this while writing on transformers and AC currents last night.


Manifold is awesome. It's kinda short, but still awesome nonetheless. Playing it further increases my anticipation for the soon to come Portal. Boy, I sure hope my lappie can support it when it does.

For all lap-drummers out there! Presenting, the DrumPants!



This clever dude rigged up sensors on the pants that cues the computer to play sampled drum sounds when the sensor is triggered. Now you can find out who are the ones that are exaggerating about how good their drum skills are. xD



The Foo Fighters!!



Don't wanna be your monkey wrench..


I have no clue what on earth that line means..

Still, really cool live show! Loved the bridge of the performance, the part after 2:51! =D The drums at the end also power

Listen to it with earphones. It sounds horrid on my laptop speakers.

For some reason I think of Desmond every time I hear this song. Probably because I heard him sing it before or something.

Don't we all dream of performing like that someday? xD


2 noodle(s) ordered!!:

Anonymous said...

A monkey wrench is a type of tool, kind of like an adjustable spanner.

So Dave's line probably means that he refuses to be treated like some tool, being adjusted and used for whatever the other party's needs may be.

:P

Justin Currynoodles Lee said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... enlightenment. xD

It's so rare for people to leave comments when a Cbox is around. I for some reason prefer comments, but it's inconvenient to log in and all that. Thanks rudi!