Pages

(T_T)

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

It's tomorrow..

Well.. in 8 hours to be exact.

ECE2021 - Electromagnetism.

I've been working my butt off the past few days. Going to college in the morning and staying there till the wee hours of the night. I hope it pays off..

Only 1 picture is required to express my emotions.
Our past exam paper brought us to tears. Hope it's not the case with this paper.

My Australian exchange form has been approved. That means I'll be doing my next 2 semesters in Australia, IF I don't fail any subjects this semester. Not to mention that one subject in Monash cost RM3000 ringgit.

No pressure.

...


On a random note, one of my classmates told this too me just the other day..


"Justin, I never realized your tummy was so big!! You drink beer is it??"

- Ee Way


(T_T)

Then a buddy of mine had to reply with this..

"Aiyah, you hang out with him for one day and you'll find out why it's so big. Eat so many times a day. Plus chocolates everyday."

- Michael


(TT_TT)

Haha, at least the chocolates do some good. Ee Way says chocolates help with complexion.


Guess it's time to resume jogging. Darn you 'Matthew'!



*Runs back to study*

0 noodle(s) ordered!!: