Pages

Hurdle analogy

Friday, October 26, 2007

Well.. One down, 3 to go.

Had to wake up at 6 that morning since it was a 8.30am paper. I hate morning papers. I'm so not a morning person.

I think it went okay. I sure hope I did okay.

With the first paper finished, I retreated back home to catch up with some much needed sleep. "Tomorrow, I'll resume study tomorrow" I told myself.

Sigh.. I've yet to accomplish anything significant in the past 24 hours. And my dilemma is this, on the 31st of October I have one paper and on the 1st of November, another one.

That means, I have 5 days to revise for 2 papers which are placed back to back! Argh!

It's like running the hurdles. I jumped over the first one, no problem. But the next 2 hurdles are placed about 20 centimeters apart. Means I have to run a lot harder before jumping the next two.

Depressing..


0 noodle(s) ordered!!: